Software Development and Publishing on PlayStation® Formats
(PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita)
To develop and publish software on PlayStation® formats needs execution of the contract (GDPA) with us.
- For Japanese developers/publishers, only “legal entities registered in Japan” are entitled to execute the contract (GDPA) with us.
- Use of development tools for the purpose of education and research is prohibited.
If you agree with the above, please proceed to the following Entry Form.
Before applying, you will need the following:
- If you are based in the US, a corporate entity and an Employer Tax ID Number (see www.irs.gov)
- A Static IP address (required for access to SIE developer and publisher websites)
- A non-public domain email address (Gmail, Hotmail, etc. are not acceptable)
For any questions, please contact:
SIEA (Americas): SIEpartners@sony.com
SIEE (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Australia, New Zealand): PS_Partners_Registration@scee.net
To get started, please complete the form below.
Your organisation will then be required to agree to our standard development and publishing terms and, where appropriate, these will be provided to you for acceptance online.
All applications are subject to acceptance by SIE and to acceptance by your organisation of our standard development and publishing terms. By registering on our site, SIE does not guarantee acceptance as a partner.
If you are not a game developer or publisher, please go to
Fields labelled (EN) should be completed in English language. Fields labelled (Local) should be completed in your local language where applicable.