Version 1.1 (April 2016)
1. Using the Portal
When you register your account on this Portal, you submit (for example, by filling out the blanks) and we collect the details of your organization including the followings:
- company information such as company name, date of incorporation, name of directors/officers, registration number, address, phone number, number of employees, IP address range and website;
- contact details such as contact person’s name, job title, department, email address, phone number; and
- bank account.
Each time you sign in to or access the Portal, we may collect information automatically without further notice to you, for example:
- your IP address and date and time of sign in;
- information about the hardware you are using and how you have used it, such as model name;
- how you use the Portal, for example, what content you browse or download, what services you access and for how long, including how often you use any forums or other communication services.
2. What do we do with your information?
We use your information to operate the Portal and to provide the services you ask for. We may retain, use and disclose your personal information, subject to applicable laws, to:
- maintain your Portal account
- deal with your customer service requests
- confirm your account details and any transactions on your account and give you information about the Portal
- carry out research and analysis to improve our products and services
- process payments and carry out credit checks; we will provide your payment details to banks and to other relevant third parties in order to make or obtain payments
- keep records of transactions for our internal records and for internal auditing, accounting, compliance and legal purposes
3. Who else has access to your information?
Your information will be available to companies who help to operate the Portal and to companies who process payments for us (for example, companies who support our IT systems, provide customer services, carry out credit checks and monitor communications).
Your information may be available to third parties during negotiations for a transfer of all or part of our business and may be transferred by us as part of that business.
We may retain, use and/or disclose any of your information as required or permitted by law, regulation or order, including to the police or other appropriate authorities, to investigate complaints made by or against you, or to protect or defend ourselves, or others, against illegal, criminal or harmful activities.
4. Monitoring of Communications
5. Changing Details
If you want to change or update your details, you need to ask SIE Group to do so by sending an inquiry to SIE Group’s email address which is written down on your received notification emails from SIE Group.
What cookies do we use?
"Session ID" cookies
These cookies store a random identifier which enables your actions to be linked in order to display the website correctly and to provide services that you request. These cookies are only active whilst you are on the website and do not remain on your device once the browser session is closed.
"Browsing experience" cookies
These cookies store non-identifying user preferences, such as your language, country and age and are used to enhance the browsing experience and display appropriate content. Some of these cookies will remain for the length of the session, while others (such as language preferences) will persist on your device to allow the same preferences to be displayed on your next visit to our sites.
"Web analytics" cookies
These cookies store anonymous data about how users use our websites, in order to understand how our service is used and to improve our websites. These cookies will persist on your device once your session is closed.
We will take appropriate technical and organisational steps to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your password secret to prevent unauthorised access to and use of your account information and any payment details which you have saved for your account. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
You must be 18 and older to hold a Portal Account.
9. Your Rights
You have the right to know what information we hold about you and how that information is used. If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you, please ask us by sending an inquiry to SIE Group’s email address which is written down on your received notification email from SIE Group. Where you require access to information we hold about you, we may require you to put your request in writing and provide proof of identity and you may be charged a small administration fee, subject to applicable laws.
©2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.